Balloon One will be exhibiting at the annual IntraLogisteX Exhibition – IntraLogisteX 2019 – next February.
The event takes place over two days – Tuesday 26th and Wednesday 27th February 2019 – and will be held in the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
The two-day exhibition is a platform for all the latest logistics technology. It showcases what’s available and what solutions are out there to transform your operations and give your business the edge over the competition.
IntraLogisteX is for logistics professionals who are looking for solutions to all sorts of warehousing and distribution challenges; from the latest materials handling technologies to full-scale warehouse automation options. The entire event is dedicated to end-user practitioner logistics professionals, like warehouse managers, heads of distribution, IT directors and lead project managers.
What is Balloon One Showcasing?
Balloon One will be showing:
- HighJump Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). These are comprehensive WMS solutions for SMEs and large enterprises.
- Springboard Delivery. This app gives complete management of your in-house fleet and includes routing, electronic proof of delivery and vehicle tracking.
- Integration Platform. Integrate with your key partners, such as carriers, retailers and marketplaces.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). We’ll be demonstrating SAP Business One, which covers accounts, purchasing, commerce, CRM and analytics.
What’s On at IntraLogisteX 2019?
The event comprises:
- An exhibition with more than 100 exhibitors, each demonstrating their technology and its practical applications.
- More than 20 seminar sessions that will present practical insights on technological innovations.
- Live demonstrations of solutions. You’ll get direct insight into how they work in practice, helping you to source the right solution, first time.
Get Your FREE Tickets
Join 1,200 other visitors at IntraLogisteX 2019 to discover how the latest solutions can be applied to your business. Tickets are free. Simply register today for access to the exhibitions, seminars and live demos.