SAP has this week announced the general availability of the newest version of its SAP Business One ERP system for small and medium sized companies.
The new version adds new features to help companies go digital, including intelligent analytics, project management and an app-like interface for real-time access to business functions.
Originally announced last year, we took a closer look at the features of the new version, SAP Business One 9.2, earlier this year. They include:
- Improvements and enhancements to administration and financial management
- A new project management module
- Updates to sales, purchasing and service
- Powerful new business tools for improved business intelligence with Version 9.2 for HANA
- Rounded out business processes under inventory and distribution, and MRP and production
- Simplified and optimised lifecycle management
- Browser access for on-premise customers, bringing simple, remote access
Available both in the cloud and on-premises, the latest version extends and advances the ERP software even more.
If you would like to find out more about the features of SAP Business One, or would like to arrange a free demonstration, please call us on 020 8819 9071 or contact us using the website form.