Why Netalogue B2B Ecommerce is the Perfect Match for SAP Business One
Most sector-leading companies have invested in SAP Business One to give themselves a competitive and operational edge. But after reaping the key initial benefits of well implemented ERP, increasing numbers of companies are also moving on to more specialist areas by opening up various aspects of their ERP solution direct to their customers. In doing so, they are seeing improved levels of efficiency and are offering more customer-led services.
One such specialist area that we specialise in is B2B Ecommerce.
“51% of companies have identified ERP integration as an ecommerce investment priority.” (Forrester)
Companies that have succeeded in integrating their ERP systems with their B2B ecommerce websites have achieved some amazing commercial results, including significantly improved customer experience.
Key Benefits of Integrating B2B Ecommerce with SAP Business One
- Increased capacity to scale up operations to handle demand without any extra head count.
- Reduce errors by delivering customers faster access to more accurate and co-ordinated information, including B2B price lists and stock level related information.
- Reduce vendor related sales transaction costs and speed up the entire sale > delivery > payment cycle.
- Efficiently address the needs of smaller scale customers by fully automating more of the services they consume by putting them online.
- Leverage the same data and logic contained in the ERP system into a fully synchronised B2B ecommerce webstore or portal.
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing a much improved B2B ecommerce experience that includes all the very latest ecommerce self-service facilities.
- Simplify IT infrastructure by avoiding data duplication and keeping the existing ERP and business logic flow central to the B2B ecommerce system.
- Save staff costs by removing the number of manual orientated business tasks and redirecting this same resource to more valuable areas of the business.
- Acquire quicker and richer analysis relating to the customer to feed business knowledge and decision making.
- Eliminate over reliance on key individuals.
Manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers successfully benefiting from integrating ERP with best of breed B2B ecommerce should gain significant savings and process advantages in all of the above areas.
We have a track record of delivering B2B ecommerce webstore solutions from Netalogue, all of which are supplied with deep and comprehensive enterprise integration with SAP Business One.
If you are interested in learning more about adding Netalogue B2B ecommerce to your SAP Business One system, please call us for more information on 020 8819 9071 or contact us using the website form.