Transport Management System for Sage X3.
Download the whitepaper on Springboard Delivery for Sage X3.
Managing your last mile delivery operation, Springboard Delivery handles a number of operational functions in one package, including:
- Management of your driving resource and fleet.
- Creation and publication of driver schedules, using route planning and optimization.
- Flexible order file import or integration with an existing Microsoft Dynamics GP system.
- User Dashboard, providing a snapshot view of operational performance.
- Customization of POD (Proof Of Delivery) documents.
- Detailed proof of delivery (POD) – name, signature and timestamp, item barcode, geotag and photographic proof.
- Seamlessly jump between application and your chosen navigation application between drops.
- Driver schedule view – delivery/collection list and map view.
- Live sync/tracking – continual communication updates on delivery progress, location and speed.
Access anywhere – Being a cloud-based system, all elements of the software can be accessed online, through any browser, without the need for installation.
No expensive set-up – No on-premise servers are required to run the system. With Springboard Delivery, these calculations are completed in the cloud, eliminating any investment in this area.
Optimised Routes – Use Springboard’s optimisation tool (powered by Google) to find the most efficient route without manual intervention. Drag and drop routing and part optimisation allows flexible customisation before publishing.
Ease of use – Intuitive user interface. With only minimal training – in most cases less than an hour – your staff can be using the system confidentally.
Reduce Administration – With your entire history of PODs online, your credit control team will no longer have to locate paper POD documents – search the database, returning the record ready to be sent to your customer.
Improved efficiency & reduced costs – Intuitive efficient planning tools mean that both your labour costs and your vehicle mileage can be reduced.
Andorid Mobile App
Detailed proof of delivery (POD) – name, signature and timestamp, item barcode, geotag and photographic proof.
Seamlessly jump between application and your chosen navigation application between drops.
Driver schedule view – delivery/collection list and map view.