13 Oct SAP Business One Achieves ICAEW Accredited Software Status
SAP has recently announced that its SAP Business One software solution has been awarded accreditation by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
ICAEW is a professional membership organisation with 147,000 worldwide members. It provides information and direction that helps support and develop the financial expertise of its membership.
To achieve this accreditation and to become a part of the prestigious ICAEW Accredited Software scheme, SAP Business One has been rigorously evaluated. It has been shown to satisfy the ICAEW’s robust technical evaluation criteria, which require that accredited software should:
- be capable of supporting the accounting functions for which it was designed;
- provide facilities to ensure the completeness, accuracy, confidentiality and continued integrity of these accounting functions; and
- be effectively supported and maintained.
ICAEW further notes that it is desirable that software should:
- be easy to learn, understand and operate;
- make best practical use of available resources; and
- accommodate limited changes to reflect specific user requirements.
This accreditation with the ICAEW scheme really gives our SAP Business One clients the peace of mind that they are getting an outstanding software solution.
As our other major financial software product, NetSuite, is also accredited, we’re delighted that we can offer a choice between two software solutions that are fast becoming the benchmark for financial accounting software.
Can’t decide between NetSuite and SAP?
As Balloon One is the only UK partner of both these leading systems, we are able to offer unbiased advice on which solution is best for your specific business needs. Download the comprehensive ‘SAP Business One vs NetSuite’ comparison to explore the capabilities of both ERP systems.