K.Motion Oracle WMS (previously HighJump WMS) is a cutting edge warehouse management system designed to enable customers to drive rapid, out-of-box warehouse optimization and efficiency.
Combining radio frequency and barcode technology with a robust, three-tiered, internet-based architecture, K.Motion Oracle WMS delivers a powerful, scalable and flexible real-time warehouse management system that helps you boost productivity, reduce costs, shorten order fulfilment times and increase customer satisfaction. By utilising barcoding and inventory control functionality, K.Motion Oracle WMS consistently enables customers to achieve over 99.9% order, inventory and replenishment accuracy.
Out-of-box supply chain execution tools for unmatched flexibility and adaptability
Extensible, responsive HTML5 user experience with specific layout guides for desktop functions, tablets and smartphones
Comprehensive security and services infrastructure
Proven, seamless integration with NetSuite and Oracle ERP. ‘Built-for-NetSuite’ accreditation.
Open web service API
Powerful workflow adaptability layer
Mobilizing your workforce
Oracle WMS Functionality
- Upon placing the purchase order within the ERP system, the warehouse has immediate visibility of the inbound order, including, line details, quantity, expected arrival and estimated labour requirement.
- Inbound orders can be received and handled in multiple ways, for example through purchase orders, advanced shipping notifications and container shipping.
- System driven quality control / quarantine procedures can be put in place for inbound stock, ensuring processes are followed.
- Properties such as size and weight can be captured on receipt through integrated measurement systems to enable cartonisation and advanced shipping integration. Alternatively size and dimensions can be loaded from the ERP system or your own database.
- With advanced directed putaway functionality, stock can be located by a variety of criteria – size and dimension, velocity, volume of sales, consolidation with other stock, FIFO or your own individual requirements.
- Alternatively stock can be immediately picked on receipt using the back to back functionality, preventing unnecessary stock movements.
- Replenishment can be directed straight from receipt, preventing downtime due to lack of stock.
- System driven cycle counting and empty bin checks ensure that stock accuracy is maintained, and discrepancies are immediately flagged to a supervisor for approval.
- Automatic replenishment routines ensure that pick faces remain stocked, and in the event that stock does run out, the hot-replenishment system will direct an employee to refill the location immediately.
- Production order capability allows users to create new items within the warehouse through a controlled, system-led procedure, immediately updating stock levels as soon as the product is available for shipping.
- Large reductions in labour costs are regularly seen through the system generated picking waves that can be enabled to following various routines to increase productivity.
- Through consolidation, the system can determine the minimum box size and quantity required for order, ensuring that packaging and shipping costs remain low, whilst reducing the amount of packing time required.
- Customer specific labelling can be enabled, providing all the information required, in a format designed for your customer’s specification.
- User defined packing requirements can be notified to the employee.
- Allocation of stock is fully customizable, providing control over which stock is allocated to which order.
- Automated, tried and tested carrier integration with all major distribution partners (UPS, DHL, DPD etc.). Customizable interfaces remove the requirement for the manual import / keying of shipment information.
- Integration with Springboard Hub allows the search over 16 competing distribution suppliers, to provide you with the best shipping rates on a order by order basis.
- Immediate notification at point of shipment, keeps your customers up to date with the status of the order.
- A customizable performance dashboard, provides a snap shot view of status and progress, allowing management the ability to monitor operations throughout the day.
- Detailed analysis can be performed via a suite of reports, ensuring staff productivity is maintained and allows for labour forecasting.
Oracle WMS Resources
Join UK based businesses such as Baylis & Harding using K.Motion WMS integrated to NetSuite and Oracle ERP. Integrations include Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Inventory Adjustments, Product Master Data, Work Orders and Stock Transfers.
K.Motion WMS for Oracle + NetSuite
Are you a Small / Medium Sized business running NetSuite? Download the NetSuite WMS Whitepaper to learn more about what separates K.Motion from the pack.
K.Motion WMS for Oracle ERP
K.Motion Oracle WMS integrates directly to Oracle ERP to leverage additional benefits across your operations department. Contact us to discuss integrations.
Looking for an integrated transport system?
Springboard Delivery is an innovative cross-platform application allowing for cloud routing and vehicle tracking, alongside proof of delivery (POD) capture on multiple Android devices. With the addition of 16 built in carrier integrations you can manage your whole logistics operations in one platform.
Oracle WMS Services
It can be confusing putting together a functional specification. What do you need? What do you not need? Many technology consultants will offer to write a functional spec for you, but at a cost of sometimes tens of thousands of pounds. That specification or invitation to tender (ITT) can instead be put together for you by a consultancy with a meticulous understanding of technology scoping. We will fully explore your operations and requirements, deciding which technology aspects you should implement. The resulting functional spec or scoping document will not only have saved you considerable time, but thanks to our significant experience and expertise, it will also save you thousands.
We will take your chosen WMS setup and customise it to your individual needs, configuring all aspects according to your requirements. The implementation of your functional specification includes software development, configuration, report writing and data migration. You may choose to take ownership of some of these tasks, such as report writing. But we can provide services to help and assist with this and any other customisation and configuration you need.
During and after implementation, your users will need training so that they can be ready to use their new software immediately. You will also want them to be well-versed in all aspects of the software; there’s no point in implementing sophisticated new functionality if they don’t know how to use it. Our trainers will design and deliver bespoke courses for your staff. Or we can train a number of superusers – in “train the trainer” sessions – who can in turn train your end users. It is often useful to revisit training once the system has gone live and when users are more familiar with certain elements of the solution but can also benefit from more enhanced capabilities.
Our UK based support and maintenance services are essentially a reactive provision. We run a well-staffed support desk that provides support via a portal, phone, and email. We can respond to enquiries about your software and you can log tickets if you have issues that you need us to investigate and solve.